LAGOSPACE SEVEN YEARS APRESENTA O MODELO ALLAN LOVEL POR DANIEL JAMES-FTAPE

/
0 Comments

"Anyone that knows my work will understand that i’m obsessed with skin so eventually I knew I would shoot a nude for this series, it was inevitable. This being my first nude, I was naturally nervous, it requires a huge sense of responsibility in building trust with my models. Lovell is a fantastic model, in many ways he was the one who made ME feel comfortable on this shoot. A learning experience for us both. I wanted to convey Lovell’s masculinity, vulnerability and natural beauty. The Obsession shoots are an intense exploration of male beauty. The extra step of removing the distraction of clothing was a wonderful additional element to the series and the result is in this set of images” – Daniel Jaems

Credits: FTAPE















You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Contact

lagoander@gmail.com

Lide Multimidia

Tecnologia do Blogger.

Open Studio

Search