Interview Magazine Highlights The Young Guns Of Hollywood

/
0 Comments
Todos os anos, há sempre a próxima coisa mais quente em Hollywood. A Interview Magazine escolheu oito jovens que chegaram para assumir a indústria do cinema com gosto. 

Ansel Elgort (The Fault In Our Stars), Jack O'Connell (Skins), Luke Bracey (GI Joe: Retaliation) e Douglas Booth (Noah), nas fotos abaixo está o quarteto de gatos escolhidos a dedo pela publicação. Todos clicados pelo fotógrafo Mikael Jansson. Confira foto de cada um, juntamente com uma citação da entrevista que o acompanha. 

Douglas Booth On Noah
“More than Noah did, certainly. Most of Jupiter was shot in a studio, but we did shoot some scenes in a cathedral, which basically served as the interior of my spaceship. It was quite gothic.”

Ansel Elgort

Ansel On His Dream Co-Star
“I think it would be ridiculous to work with Tom Hardy. I hear some crazy things about him, and he’s also really good. I like the movie Warrior [2011] a lot and Gavin O’Connor, who directed it.”

Jack O’Connell

Jack on His Biggest Fashion Faux Pas
“When all my mates used to think they were proper rude boys, they used to take the piss out of me for wearing casual clothing. But in terms of a faux pas, I reckon I’m too proud to admit it—I’m of the opinion that I always look boss.”

Luke Bracey

Luke On The Upcoming Point Break Remake
Oh yes. I loved that movie so much when I was a kid. I grew up surfing, which was a big part of why I loved the original. This new version expands the story so it’s taking place on a global scale, not just in Venice, California. We aren’t just surfing; there’s wingsuiting and snowboarding and rock climbing and motocross. We’re filming it all over the world. I’m giddy with excitement. I’m doing rock-climbing training now, and I’m hoping they’ll let me do my own surfing for the movie.




You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Contact

lagoander@gmail.com

Lide Multimidia

Tecnologia do Blogger.

Open Studio

Search